Well I know the grandparents keep asking for more pictures, so here you go ;)
**********************************************************
~FAMILY~
********************************************************

Field Day Obstacle Course Fun

And then we came home to make some more obstacle courses ;)
*****************************************************************
Just give me ONE picture of BOTH of you looking at the camera...


Ambree?

Ambree?!

AMBREE?!

Caden?
(And put your shirt back on...)

Stinker.
***************************************************************
Hay is for Horses






*************************************************************






**********************************************************

-Sweet As A Rose-

*****************************************************************
Off To The Park -




****************************************************

*******************************************************************
Can you kids help me with the laundry?

Say what?

You've gotta be kidding, right? :)
**************************************************************
Yummy


***********************************************************
Soccer time!


She thinks the ground is lava.

Is he really that handsome, you ask? Yes he is!
**********************************************************
~FAMILY~
********************************************************

Field Day Obstacle Course Fun

And then we came home to make some more obstacle courses ;)
*****************************************************************
Just give me ONE picture of BOTH of you looking at the camera...


Ambree?

Ambree?!

AMBREE?!

Caden?
(And put your shirt back on...)

Stinker.
***************************************************************
Hay is for Horses






*************************************************************






**********************************************************

-Sweet As A Rose-

*****************************************************************
Off To The Park -




****************************************************

*******************************************************************
Can you kids help me with the laundry?

Say what?

You've gotta be kidding, right? :)
**************************************************************
Yummy


***********************************************************
Soccer time!


She thinks the ground is lava.

Is he really that handsome, you ask? Yes he is!





10 comments:
Love the pictures! Ambree gets prettier and prettier everyday! I am in LOVE with her eyes! WOW! I love that hers are so brown and his are so blue! She is a little poser too!
thanks! her eyes are green - you can tell in the yogurt picture and some of the bigger pics before i shrink them. but yeah, my kids are pretty good posers when they want to be ;)
Oh my gosh! I am as excited when you post something new as when I get personalized email! Not only are those great pictures, but you are so witty. I love it. The picture of you and Ambree looking at each other that is black and white is my favorite! Beautiful girl with her beautiful mama!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE SUCH CUTE KIDDOS!!! I loved the pigtails!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
The picture of you and Ambree looking at each other is priceless! Two beautiful girls!!
The ground is lava! HA HA HA!! I love that your princess is adverse to being put down.
They are so cute!Don't ya love have kids won't look in the camera when you REALLY need a good picture. sure makes the priceless though! can't wait to see you guys!
OMG....your kids are gorgeous! :) I loved so many of them-the one of you & Ambree looking at each other, the one of them both kissing you, Caden & Ambree sitting on the rocks w/ his arm around her (too sweet) & they were both looking!! :) I could name a ton more, I mean they were all so precious it's too hard to choose only a few!
Oh yeah the one of them in the laundry-too funny and I love the one of Caden on the barrel of hay and Ambree's saddest cry on the ground. LOL, see I love em' all!
Such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment