Okay, the time has come.
The time is now.
Wait... Sorry, we read a lot of Dr. Seuss around here.
I MEAN, I'm finally going to fill in those of you who don't know...
Yes, we are expecting Baby #2 sometime BEFORE Oct. 3rd, 2008!
(My last doctor advised me not to go longer than 39 weeks because my mom had big babies and I had a big baby and a horrid delivery experience to go along with it. To make a long story short, Caden came into the world weighing 8 lbs 14 oz and after trying to turn the posterior baby three times to no avail, after four hours of straight pushing, after trying the vacuum, ...the forceps finally helped him out. Recovery was a nightmare. Needless to say, I'm scared, but optimistic this next experience will be different! --BETTER!)
People have been telling me they haven't seen me around much and have been asking me if I'm sick or something. YES I AM! But it's not contagious...don't worry. I was hoping it would be different this time, but I am SICK, SICK, SICK. I am 11 weeks now and hoping it lets up SOON!
Although, last time, it didn't let up. But as I said...it's going to be different this time! ha ha.
ANYWAY, we were able to get a picture of the little parasite:
Cute, huh?
Caden is going to be a GREAT big brother!!




8 comments:
As a fellow Mom of horrific first labors ... let me promise you ... it will NOT be as bad! :) I'm so excited for you guys! :)
SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! I hope you feel better soon :)
YEA for babies!! My second baby came much faster and the delivery was so much easier. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? I personally feel that why ultrasounds were invented in the first place!
Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope the sickness let's up soon.
Girl, I've been so worried about you. Did you get my email on Sunday? We missed you at church. tell me what you need and how I can help. Please, I'd love to have Caden for an afternoon. Let me know. Dinner, you got it. Vacuuming, you got it. Bathrooms? I'll send my husband. :)
please let me help...
Congratulations!!! This is so exciting! I hope you get to feeling well soon! No fun being sick and keeping up with a child!!
I am excited for you!!! If you need anything let me know!!!
Congratulations...how exciting! And yea, all the joys of pregnancy!
Yeah!! Adam just asked if I had seen ya'll lately and we were hoping everyone was okay. Caden will be an awsome big brother! I sure hope you start feeling better soon. If you need anything let me know. I know you are super attachedbut if you ever feel like you need a break for yourself and Caden wants a friend to play with he is welcome to come over any time. And once again,Yeah!!!
Post a Comment