I'm loving the rain we've been getting lately. We were actually able to open our doors and windows one day and get a nice COOL breeze! It was fantastic.
Last night, the thunder was SO LOUD and the lightening was BLINDING us, but we sat out on the balcony and enjoyed the nature show. I just love snuggling with my boys during thunderstorms.
And we got to see a spectacular FULL rainbow the other day too.
4 comments:
I'm loving the rain and the cooler weather too. My grass almost looks green in some places. Here's hoping that we get more rain and soon!
We've been enjoying the monsoon season here in vegas ... and there have been LOTS of rainy days ... on the other side of the valley! Sounds like fun though! :)
I need more blogs from you! I need to know what is going on in that little belly of yours and in your life! I guess I could just call you. Ha ha. Hope you are well. Yea for rain!!! Love it!!
Am I the only one that can't see the picture?
Post a Comment