Here's my 30 week 4 day picture. Caden ran over to show off his little belly. He's so funny. It was taken a week ago when I went to my doctor appointment. I was told that if she is measuring big (like Caden did), they will let me have the option of inducing ten days early! YEAH for options this time!!
Caden is really taking off in the water...putting his head under, using goggles, diving for stuff, jumping off the side, and even swimming WITHOUT water-wings!
It's so much fun!
And one more picture of Caden eating his beloved pancakes.
He's such a cutie patootie!


3 comments:
I can not believe how adorable you two look with your tummies! :) I'm gettin' excited to see this beautiful little bundle!
TEN DAYS!! Wow, that is so early.....Crazy! Nice, Is she measuring big already?
No doubt about it you and your hubby are bound to make one cute baby girl together.
You look tiny to me and your belly is just so cute. I wish I was that cute when I'm pregnant. Instead I look and feel like a hot air balloon!!
Post a Comment