Friday, November 14, 2008

A Full Life

Busy, Busy

This month's schedule has been so full, I've been overwhelmed. I need to remind myself to take it day by day. Ambree's surgery is coming up on Monday already. I am scared to death, but I look forward to it being in the past!

Caden has been adjusting to his new sister and I think he's used to her being around now. I told Adam I needed to give Ambree a bath and Caden thought I said I needed to give Ambree BACK. Ha ha. Caden told me he would miss her and that I better not give her back. Yeah, I think we'll keep this little bundle of cuteness around...

Caden keeps us entertained with the funny things he says. The other day, I asked him to pick his plate up off the living room carpet and put it in the sink. He said, "No, I just want to leave it there...FOR DECORATION." Such a crack up.

Life is keeping us busy, but it's so fun taking care of these two little kidlets!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Good Luck tomorrow!!!! Let me know how it all turns out! Love Ya!

Tobi said...

We'll keep your family in our prayers tomorrow.

I'm happy to hear that Caden is starting to adjust to having a little sister.

Jess said...

I hope that everything went well today :) I'm so glad you are loving being a mom of two. Caden says the cutest things!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...