Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaLLoWeeN

Caden got dressed for Halloween right when he woke up and wanted to go trick-or-treating right away. I told him we couldn't go until it started getting dark. So all day, whenever the sun went behind a cloud, he'd ask, "Is it dark now?"

Our Halloween
Caden and I were pirates and Ambree was our ghost.

We thought Caden would enjoy helping Dad carve the pumpkin... but many of you know he has a very strong gag reflex... well, he would "absolutely not" help with getting the goo out of the pumpkin and ran away gagging at the very sight of the slime. Dad called him a wuss and Caden said, "I'm not a wuss ... am I?"

Most the time he's a strong, brave, tough boy. Like today when he got his staples out. He was so good, even though he was scared it would hurt and didn't even want to step inside the clinic.

A special thanks to Shane and Corinna. They dressed up and took Caden trick-or-treating until his feet hurt. So cute.

6 comments:

Tobi said...

My nephew Ian also gags when it's time to clean to goo out of the pumpkin. So tell Caden he's not the only wuss. J/K!

Caden and Ambree are so cute in the Halloween costumes! I love that Ambree is haunting Caden!

Diane T said...

Wow! You are all darling! I love the costumes! Caden is a great pirate!
He isn't a wimp, and he will outgrow the gagging thing. Kevin had it too. We used to go to the zoo and he would throw up when ever we would smell any gross animal smells! Especially the hippos!

Skinner Family said...

So you cute. ambree looks so adorable! And caden is cute as always. I am feeling really good. you know me.....no problem with prego.

Jess said...

What cute costumes!!! I just want to hold Ambree SO bad!!!! She makes me want another baby girl :)

Tasha said...

I recognize that bow, brings back memories:) Kenley just grew out of a ton more clothes, Lucky You! I wish you lived closer so I could cuddle her! Sleepy babies are so great:) What a cute Pirate family. Was Shane a little worn out from all that trick-or-treating?

Tasha said...

POST SOME NEW PICTURES!!! PLEASE,PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...