Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...






7 comments:
OMG!! Mindy, the kiddos are absolutely gorgeous!!
That pool looks exceptionally refreshing!
I love those swimming photos! Looks so refreshing!
I am soooooo jealous! I wish my Dad was as cool as your Mom and had a pool in his back yard:( LOL I am so excited to see you!!!! I am glad you finally decided to blog about your birthday, I was wondering when that would happen!!! Kids are as cute as ever of course:)
AWESOME photo of you in the air!!!
I like the one of you in the air!!! your like one of the kids!!!! we love swimming!
Happy late birthday! You look like you had a very fun day. I also love that picture of you flying through the air. =)
Post a Comment