his heart won't "beat it" no more.
when i was little, i told everyone that i was going to marry him.
i got locked in a store with him in vegas a few years back.
(touched him and got his autograph too.)

when i was little, i told everyone that i was going to marry him.
i got locked in a store with him in vegas a few years back.
(touched him and got his autograph too.)
such a fascinating freak.
5 comments:
LOL, you are so funny!! He is, or was, fascinating though. Can't take that away from him.
As soon as I heard he was dead, I totally thought of the store incident!!! He had some great tunes:) Only a few more days!!! I am going nuts waiting:)
That was pretty awesome getting stuck with him in Vegas! I really wonder if we could get some money off his autographs!
Oh Mindy, your so funny!! I had no idea you got to see and touch the amazing freak! I was a fan of the music myself!
You are so very funny Mindy. I had no idea you and Michael were so close! =)
Post a Comment