Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Steps and Lightsabers

- all day, every day
~ and that's how we like it :P

(Nope, she's not walking yet - she's too careful to even try. She's such a girl. We try to get her to stand by herself (which she has done once when she didn't realize she was doing it) and we encourage her to take steps, but she will simply sit down in sweet resistance if she can't get us to hold her hands {plural}. No rush, sweet girl. You can stay my baby forever if you want to!)











9 comments:

Kaycee said...

I just opened this post and asked my daughter if she knew who this was a picture of and she said, "Hm, I know his face... I think I knew him once." It was funny to me (and a little sad... she's already forgetting her little friend!). I love that Ambree is getting curls... how cute is that!! I make super cute bows if you want some... ;)

Ben~Mandi~ Ryker said...

She's getting so big! I can't believe it and Caden is such a handsome little man!

Kira said...

I can't believe how big she is looking, and that is an awesome light saber! i love it!!!

Diane T said...

I agree, she can stay your baby forever. I don't know how she could get any cuter! And Caden is a doll! I miss my grandkids more each day!

Tobi said...

Caden looks like he is ready to start his Jedi training. Ambree looks to cute to walk. She's a Princess and should be carried everywhere. It's in the Princess handbook. =)

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh! She is soooo stinking cute!!!!!!!!

Rich and Brianne said...

Love her sweet curls! Your kids are so dang cute.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Her little cheekies and face just melt my heart!!!

Skinner Family said...

OMG she is huge!!! and i am totally missing it. what the crap....move back!!! So cute though, i just want to hug her!!!! I miss my mindy!!!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...