Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quick Picture Catch-Up

This might be a lot of cuteness to handle all in one sitting.





Our impromptu road trip to California was a HUGE success! ;)

****************************************************************


Trying to get a shot of Caden's loose tooth, and Ambree jumped in the shot to point it out for us.


She loves that brother!

We like to have crazy hair day at our house, but it's so hard to get them still and looking at the camera.

**************************************************************



We went to the museum of Nature and Science and had a fun day.
The funny mirror was hilarious. You can't tell, but our dwarf bodies were crazy funny!


*****************************************************************



She claps and plays patta-cake and dances to every song...it is the most adorable thing ever!




**************************************************************


We took Ambree to the emergency room. She was right next to me and next thing I know, she is vomiting and I find a half a toothpick in the vomit. So where's the other half? Called the doctor and they said I had to take her to the ER before something bad happened. (Toothpicks, if swallowed can cause big problems.) So I rush all the way to the city. They looked in her mouth twice and sent us home two hours later with some apple juice. They tell me they want to wait until something bad happens... UGH! That's the opposite advice that my doctor gave me!
They charged $735 for this fun experience, but after insurance, it only cost us $477. Scandelous!


He ran into the doorknob...but I didn't take him to the ER for it. I think I'll really try to avoid that place - even when the doctor advises it...

********************************************************************


She's watching him scoot around, wishing she could do everything he does.

Life is good - we just LOVE our family!

6 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh....That is terrible! But I am glad she is OK. Ya....Its a amazing how much all those hospital bills add up!
I loved all your pictures though.
Hey....I forgot to tell you....I use the program smilebox to do my scrapbooking. You can fine it at www.smilebox.com
Your can even do a free trial and just swipe the Texas templates. But lets just say, I love it! Or I think you can buy the program at target too.

Tobi said...

This is too much cuteness for one sitting!! I'm glad Ambree is okay and threw that toothpick back up. Thanks for catching us up on all your summer adventures.

Kaycee said...

Isn't interesting how much Ambree is starting to look like Caden?! She is getting lighter (as far as I can tell from pics) by the month! I cannot believe it cost you almost 500 bucks for them to tell you to give your baby apple juice. I hate the medical system... but I like it better than what Obama has planned, I guess!
CUTE, SUPER CUTE, CUTE, CUTE kids!! :)

Skinner Family said...

Way cute kids!!!! ER sucks I hate that place. I am glad she is doing better! both of them are looking so different.

Kira said...

cute pictures ... but oh my goodness about the toothpick! sounds like when colton ATE glass ... ugh. I think they forgot to mention those stories in the "what to expect when you're expecting"

Kira said...

cute pictures ... but oh my goodness about the toothpick! sounds like when colton ATE glass ... ugh. I think they forgot to mention those stories in the "what to expect when you're expecting"

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...