
~Their new spooky parents!
Apparently Ambree prefers ME. She's a bit attached.

~Our Pumpkin and our Bug!
They got matching pumpkin and spider treat bags from Nana. Thanks!

And Did I mention Ambree is totally WALKING!

I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
7 comments:
I love Ambree's hair! She is so dang cute! I love the Bug costume!!
She looks so tiny there walking!! Cute little munchkin!!
Hooray for Halloween! I can't believe Ambree is walking. That's crazy!
I LOVE that picture of Ambree walking to you! You are so cute and your hair is so dark!
it gets darker with each kid i have. hmmm...
Love the photos! I can't believe that Ambree is walking. So cute.
Way cute costumes! Thing 1!!! Awesome. I loved his blue hair! And your little pumpkin is the cutest ive ever seen!!! Yay she is walking!!!!
Post a Comment