Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Look UP


Life comes at you fast and in an instant, life can catch you by surprise.

I am soooo grateful for modern medicine, good food to eat each day, the human body's ability to heal itself, little noses to wipe, little hands to hold, laughter through pain, and the opportunity to experience the ups and downs of life.
Without the downs, there could be no ups ... and the ups are what make life worth living.
Life is what you make of it.
Take control and create an up today.

Speaking of UP - have you seen that movie? I was pleasantly surprised.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Great post. Love the perspective.

Aubrey said...

I know I never told you I was pregnant. However, I didn't tell a lot of people and wanted to wait to see what I was having and make sure I wasn't faced with the scary 1st trimester miscarriage. BUT, I'm seriously SOOOO excited!! We can't wait!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...