Monday, October 18, 2010

Catching Up Part 2 - Museums and the Zoo

I don't think we had much time to sit around and be bored this summer.

I'm a Dizzy Dummy.

Gorilla Skull.

Ambree was really afraid to shake that monkey's hand, but she didn't want to leave a brotha' hangin'.

Caden wasn't afraid at all.  In fact, he probably got a little TOO friendly.

Elephant butt!

KISSES!


Scary... shush, I was really in character...
 
 
 Ta Ta for now ;)

3 comments:

Mandy Riddle said...

What fun pics!! It looks like you all had such a blast this summer!

The Anglesey Family said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SOOOOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!!!!!! Love all these pics!

Kaycee said...

Wow. You are REALLY good at being scary!! ;)

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...