![]() |
| Our Princess turned TWO!! |
![]() |
| And she knew just what to do... BLOW |
![]() |
| We shared a Duel Princess Party with her cousin who turned 1. |


Mom and Dad sure do love and adore this little girl!
Words cannot express...
![]() |
| Can't believe it was 2 years ago that I was in the hospital with her in my belly! |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! |








4 comments:
You make me sick, there was no belly in that picture! I can't believe she's 2 and I have barely even seen her, sad!!! What a fun party for the girls! Happy Birthay sweetie pie!
(even though it's about 6 weeks overdue)
okay - i added a big belly pic to prove it ;)
I still can't believe you guys have been gone for so long. Could you really have had an entire pregnancy, a baby and she is turning two and all since you left us?? Maybe Texas will be conceded (is that the right word?) into Mexico soon and you guys will move back to Utah. Yes??
Wow! You did some serious blogging catching up! Thanks for doing this. I love to see all the photos. So sad I'm not closer and able to be there to see it in person! Darling family!
Post a Comment