We hope everybody had as Merry a Christmas as we did!
I was the Room Mom who organized the Christmas Party for Caden's class. We had a wonderful breakfast with everyone, met some great new friends and neighbors, and decorated cookies. Caden and I made those Reindeer Candy Canes, and Caden gave all the kiddos goody bags.
We got Caden a betta fish. We have only seen it eat once or twice, but he seems happy.
Adam's parents and brother came for Christmas (although, they left at 9:30am on Christmas morning, haha). We had fun visiting, playing games, making gingerbread houses, eating, shopping, relaxing by the fire, crafting, more eating, more shopping, and hanging out. Time flies when you're having fun!
Gotta love it :)
![]() |
| Here are the kiddos on Christmas Morning. |
![]() |
| I may end up eating my words someday, but I sure do love spoiling these two! |
![]() |
| Our New Year's Resolution was to exercise... |
![]() |
| Nice Muscles! |














3 comments:
I'm so behind on your blog! Your Christmas looks merry and bright! Your kids are adorable and I would have a hard time not spoiling them too.
Omg your kids are adorable. I love her hair its so long!!! And he has gotten so big and looks more like adam. She could be your twin.
I love all the pictures!! So cute! I just saw your text from yesterday! lOl I never know where my phone is. Write whenever you have time! =)
Post a Comment