Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter Wonderland

 SURPRISE!  We got SNOW!

 Eating Snow was an INSTANT hit.  Ick.


By this point, Caden wanted to go inside because his hands were too cold and wet.  This was after FIVE minutes of being outside, people.  FIVE MINUTES!  I made him stay out an extra five minutes to help me build this tiny snowman and take a few more pictures.  Needless to say, we are just fine with it only snowing one day a year here!

4 comments:

Tobi said...

Your sweet kiddos look even more amazing in the snow. Seriously! My kids think eating snow is the best treat ever!! They can't stop.

However I have to call my kids inside because if I don't they will just keep playing until they get hypothermia.

Diane T said...

So cute!

Jen said...

I cannot get over how adorable Ambree is!!!

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh you have the cutest kids ever!!! EVER EVER EVER!!!!!! You need to blog so much more because I love seeing your family!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...