Thursday, September 4, 2008

FYI

Yes, I have the cutest little boy EVER!
He is a crack up! He is always doing or saying something funny. The other day he told me to eat a toy so the baby could have something to play with. Ha ha. What a sweetheart. I know he's going to be an awesome big brother.
Baby Update: Mom and Baby Girl are doing great. She is moving a lot, head down, and supposedly measuring right on. She seems to be turned the right way so hopefully I won't have to deliver another sunny-side up baby. We are getting all ready for her arrival and it will be so exciting to meet her in a few more weeks!

8 comments:

Tasha said...

Where do you get these cute little scrap pages for your blog? I love them!! I am in shock that you are 36 weeks! You are all belly, your face isn't even swollen! WOW:)

Diane T said...

Wow! What a belly! I can't wait to meet her!

Jess said...

You are too cute!!!! I want to look like you when I am pregnant! I am soooo excited for you, it's going to be amazing :)

eva said...

You are such a cute pregnant woman!!! Oh if all us could (or could have been) be so lucky!

Skinner Family said...

You are adorable. little stinker. big belly tiny butt. thats the way to go!!!! you look good. congrats and i cant wait to see pics of you gorgeous baby!!!! do you have a name? i want to see pics of her room too.

Tobi said...

You are so cute when you are pregnant! How do you do that? I always looks like a beached whale complete with swollen face and feet. You are almost done being pregnant and you only look like you are six months along! I'm jealous..

Kira said...

LOL ... I have to agree with tobi that I NEVER look like that ... I don't think i look like that even now at 9 weeks! So ... how much longer until you are going to pop her out? :)

Skinner Family said...

Oh I love this blog so much more! Thank you for the invite! I will make sure I check it often!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...