Funny how the last week of pregnancy drags out the most! I just keep thinking...by Saturday, it'll all be over. It STILL doesn't seem real that we're actually going to have a baby!
I can't wait for CA to meet his sister. This morning I told him that tomorrow we are getting the baby out of my belly. He said, "Yay, now you won't have a big bad belly anymore." (He made up a story title a while ago - ONE LITTLE CA AND THE BIG BAD BELLY - And it's become a favorite bedtime tale.) Then he said, "Your belly will be small and squishy!" Squishy?!? Smart kid.
Truth be told, my belly has been so rock hard for so long... I can't wait for it to have some squish to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...
3 comments:
Squishy sounds like heaven!! CA is such a cute little man.
mine is still squishy and it's been 6 months. I didn't know you were having her tomorrow. Mom in law don't say much! Good luck and we can't wait to see some pictures of our new niece Love ya lots
WOW!! I had no idea you were having your little girl this past weekend! I hope labor turned out well and you and your little one are getting to know each other! Can't wait to hear how CA takes to his new sister!
CONGRATS!
Post a Comment