Thursday, February 5, 2009

Drop Dead Cute

Ambree is four months old now and is already rolling from her tummy to her back, sucking her thumb when she feels like finding it, slobbering through about 13-20 bibs a day, and keeping her mama plenty busy! She weighs 15.53 pounds (75-90%) and measures 25 inches tall (90%). She is such a good baby and we adore her every day!



I honestly don't know how to choose between pictures like these!


Which of the last four pictures is your favorite?!?

11 comments:

Aubrey said...

I think the first and second are my favorites, SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! I wanna kiss her little cheeks! And their eyes...BEAUTIFUL!

Kaycee said...

I like the second and third ones the best. Isn't it funny how you can have a million pictures with just one things different in each one, but you can't make youself delete any of them. If we could just hold these little babies in this age forever...

bdhoward said...

too hard to choose, but the last one is so cute! that adorable little mouth!

Tobi said...

Very hard to choose. I love the last picture because she looks like she's trying to flirt with her adoring public already. Love the princess in purple!

eva said...

I like the first and the last! The last one just says to me, with her little eyebrows and mouth, "I'm cute, what do you think about that?" I love the headband!

The Anglesey Family said...

ALL OF THEM! She is getting soooo big!

Skinner Family said...

She is a doll. so cute. I wish i could snuggle with her!!! I can't believe its been 4 months. wow time flies.

Diane T said...

I could not pick! They are all the best. You sure make cute kids! You should have been the one to have octuplets!

I can't wait to be there and hold her, and take walks with Caden!

rcronin said...

Mindy!!! Ambree is so gorgeous!! I just want to see her and give her hugs and kisses.

Aren't little photo shoots fun.

Jess said...

WOW, she is just too cute!!! I can't pick, I love them all!!! The bow is fabulous by the way :)

DougieDoug said...

The second one.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...