Thursday, January 29, 2009
Stop Spreading Germs
I hate germs.
Do you think it's possible for me to avoid all human contact for the rest of the cold and flu season?
Ha ha.
I know I won't have a choice once CAT is in school...but for now...we are hiding out.
Being sick is no fun.
My poor baby has a runny nose and lots of slobbery sneezes.
I have a sore throat.
Boo Hoo ~ :(
I won't be spreading germs at church on Sunday.
You're welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...
1 comment:
I think we're going to start wearing face masks. I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you!
Post a Comment