Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Busy July

We have been soooo busy this month. Finally, it's time to get a little caught up here.


While Nana was here, we checked out a new state park. It was a crazy adventure. In a nutshell, we probably won't be camping there again. It would be fun to go back and jetski, or walk around the historical farm in the FALL, though; when it's not so unbearably hot.


We went camping again, with my family this time, at our favorite state park (so far). Caden went with my parents to see some tigers at the nearby tiger preserve. (Michael Jackson actually donated two of his tigers to this place.)


On a sad note, my sweet Grandpa passed away.
We had scheduled a trip to Utah to see him, but we were too late to say goodbye.
The funeral was beautiful.
(Special Thanks to Doug and Bryanne and my Parents for helping me with my kiddos.)



So while Adam worked, we played. ;)
It was fun to catch up with his family again.


It was so fun to visit with all our relatives.
(Caden was amazed by the mountains!)
We just wish we could have spend a little more time with everyone!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kaycee said...

I wish we could've seen you, too. (I'm assuming this is when you came to Utah... Caden already forgot the mountains?) Sorry you missed seeing you grandpa. :(
I cannot believe how big Ambree is getting. You look like you guys have been having so much. I'm so glad! Miss you!

The Incredible Bulks said...

I wish I could have seen you while you were here. Your little girl is gettin so big!!

Diane T said...

These photos are great! Is it Picasa? They are all so cute. I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world. And pretty daughter-in-laws too! And handsome sons! I'm so blessed!

Tobi said...

I'm sorry about your Grandpa. Its good that you got to go out for the funeral.

I love all your photo collages and I love picasa!

Kira said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandpa, but glad that you were able to go there and be there for the funeral. Beautiful pictures though.

Skinner Family said...

Does look like a busy month. squeeze in some st. george time some day!!!! kids are still adorable as can be. love ya

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...