Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Counting The Minutes...

...Until my son comes back to me!!!

I know, I know, I have been too busy to update much. I think we might be getting a bit more peace and quiet around the house now, though. So maybe I can catch ya'll up.

Yep, our little Caden started Kindergarten today. Even though I had to run into my room to cry after I saw how dang cute he looked in uniform (what is it with boys in uniform that makes them look so good?), don't worry, I put on a brave face and didn't cry again until we walked off school property. I hope he liked his lunch! Only 1 1/2 more hours until I get to pick him up!!!

We love his new school!!!


I woke Caden up this morning and he immediately said, "Uh oh...I gotta go to school today."


We must have done something right because he was all smiles and totally ready!
Although, I don't think he can tuck in his shirt by himself... My job's not over yet :)



4 comments:

Kaycee said...

Oh my gosh! He's so old and cute ang grown up and handsome... where did baby Caden go? It will be nice to have him gone sometimes, but most days you will still count down the time until he's safe at home again! Congrats on having a kindergartner! It's a very big (and hard) step for a mama!!

Tobi said...

He has a locker? Whoa! He is so darn cute in his uniform. Alec is going to a uniform school this year too.

Rich and Brianne said...

It was almost too much cuteness! Your kids really are adorable. And I can't believe how big Caden is!! Going to school!

Kira said...

where is he going that he gets a locker of his own???

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...