Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Catching Up Part 4 - First Grade and Soccer

My Baby Boy started FIRST GRADE!





FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Such a GOOF ;)
Ambree misses her brother when he's at school.

Ambree trying to look Smart too :)
We have school spirit - yes we do!  We have spirit, how 'bout you?!


********************************************************************* 

Caden also started his first season of SOCCER!

Looks like coach wants him to pay attention to the game, instead of my camera :P
His Number One Fan

Pay Attention :P


Aren't they so good-lookin'?!
GO TEAM!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Maybe you should put your camera away and he would actually pay attention:) The thing 2 costume is freaken awesome! Loved Ambree's hair in the biggest fan pic!
These silly bands are getting so out of control! SHEESH!

Kaycee said...

Caden looks SO grownup in those soccer pics. Please stop him from growing. Pretty soon he'll be riding off into the sunset with his bride (that you will inevitably think is NOT good enough for him!). Yikes!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...