Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!

We got TWO days of Halloween fun this year!

My kids are skin and bones!

The church carnival was pretty fun.
Caden popped 3 out of 3 balloons with sharp darts.
I discovered he has really good aim.  He had no problem getting the football through the wreath, and the beanbags through the holes, and the basketball in the basket.
You can see Ambree's face already covered in chocolate.  Her love of chocolate began in the Womb.  I never cared for it before, but when my third trimester with her hit, I couldn't get enough.  Must be because she's so sweet :P

Here's our goodies from Day 1

****************************************************************


I found myself with a brave knight and a pretty princes on Day 2 of our Halloween Fun.
We felt very safe with our courageous protector.
Ambree absolutely LOVED trick-or-treating this year.  She refused to come inside at the end... until I asked her if she wanted to check out her candy bag.

Some of the neighbors did little spook alleys in their yards.
Caden thought they were AWESOME!
-Especially this gruesome one which scared many of the other kiddos.
Not Caden.  He LOVED it :P
What kind of child am I raising here?

Here's our goodies from Day 2
I can't wait to make some of that chocolate disappear ;)
Oh how I love spending time with my cuties.

8 comments:

Tasha said...

She is the cutest little princess I have ever seen! that smile gets me! WOW! Caden seems to be enjoying her too... But ya, what kind of kid are you raising!?!? ha ha! PS 3 nights in a row so far you have been in my dreams... I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something!

The Anglesey Family said...

LOVED THE COSTUMES!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Kaycee said...

How fun! Those kids are the cutest! The skeleton outfits are the best. What a good mom you are to take them to many halloween activities. Are you enjoying their candy?? ;)

Tara and David said...

Your kids are darling! The costumes were great.

the dahle family said...

Looks like you've had a great summer and fall. We're just finally getting caught up on our blog also. Your kids are adorable and my girls would be jealous of all of Caden's silly bands.

Tobi said...

I love all the costumes. But I think I love the skeleton costumes the most! Your sweet kiddos are gorgeous and I'm glad they had a good Halloween.

Diane T said...

What fun photos! They look so cute. How much of that candy did you make disappear? Halloween is a great holiday for kids!

Rich and Brianne said...

I love that they matched both times! What a great pair. Their little smiles are seriously cute. Glad they had a great holiday.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...