Congratulations!!! This will definitely be a beautiful little baby girl (especially if she takes after her Momma & big brother!). Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Mindy, I'm so glad I was wrong!! Woudl you like some baby girl clothes? I bought some girl clothes for my sister in law and she's having a boy. Then my sister got pregnant and she is having a boy too. I would love to give you the girl clothes. Otherwise I fear they will just go to waste. Drop me a line and let me know. tkwilkinson@gmail.com
Are you serious?!!!!!! I'm totally crying here. Alfer isn't going to like this at all. nope, he's already sick of my bawlin' about Meisha's girl. Now it's gonna get worse!!!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you!
7 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Now the presure is off and you have one of both :) So what will the name be???? Miss you!
holy cow - i guessed it - do i get a prize because if so i want cash!
i am so super excited for you and hey, old navy is having a big sale this weekend if you want to stock up on all thinks PINK!
Congratulations Mindy!
why am i anonymous? i want the credit for guessing - i love being a winner!
Congratulations!!! This will definitely be a beautiful little baby girl (especially if she takes after her Momma & big brother!). Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Mindy, I'm so glad I was wrong!! Woudl you like some baby girl clothes? I bought some girl clothes for my sister in law and she's having a boy. Then my sister got pregnant and she is having a boy too. I would love to give you the girl clothes. Otherwise I fear they will just go to waste. Drop me a line and let me know. tkwilkinson@gmail.com
Are you serious?!!!!!! I'm totally crying here. Alfer isn't going to like this at all. nope, he's already sick of my bawlin' about Meisha's girl. Now it's gonna get worse!!!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you!
yahooooo!
I am so happy for you Mindy
Post a Comment