I'm so excited for you! Isn't it fun to shop for girls!
Way cute outfits! Where did you get them?
By the way, SHE'S no longer an IT:)
Babies 'R' Us! These items were the cutest things in the entire store. ;) (And I just can't seem to switch from IT to SHE! Ha ha.)
I just love fashions shows! Feel free to post more pictures of the pink as it rolls in.
LOVE IT!! I'm just so excited for you! I need to know when your baby shower happens!! Let it start to rain in pink!!
Mindy you look adorable with your belly!
Post a Comment
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
7 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Isn't it fun to shop for girls!
Way cute outfits! Where did you get them?
By the way, SHE'S no longer an IT:)
Babies 'R' Us! These items were the cutest things in the entire store. ;) (And I just can't seem to switch from IT to SHE! Ha ha.)
I just love fashions shows! Feel free to post more pictures of the pink as it rolls in.
LOVE IT!! I'm just so excited for you! I need to know when your baby shower happens!! Let it start to rain in pink!!
Mindy you look adorable with your belly!
Post a Comment