Finally a new post. ;)
We've just been anxiously waiting for the 20 week ultrasound and the results are in.
So what do YOU think? Baby BOY or Baby GIRL???
(19 weeks)
Comment your guess and Tune In To Find Out!
Comment your guess and Tune In To Find Out!
(Don't spoil it if you know already. Thanks.)


7 comments:
You are such a cutie ... a girl? :)
You better be sucking in! You are absolutely tiny, you liar!!! Congrats!
Mindy your just cruel. I hate cliff hangers. And it better not take you three weeks to post the answer.
I'm going to guess that you are having a boy.
I am going to guess a boy! I'm never sure but that's my guess. YOur so little, I was in maternity clothes at 12 weeks, I'm huge now. Are you feeling better?
it's a girl...it's gotta be a girl...well, maybe...it could be a boy...but no, it's a girl...yep, that's my guess...GIRL!
ALL BOY!!! Please say it's a boy!! Little boys are DA BEST!!! How long are you gonna leave us hangin'!?!?
You don't even look pregnant! I will guess GIRL since I have two fun ones. Katie
Post a Comment