Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday America

So we actually had a fun 4th of July. Of course Daddy had to miss out and work... But CA and I got up early to eat breakfast at the church (yum). After that, we went to swim and play with my brother, and then we got front row seats to a huge firework show! Yes, TV fireworks are awesome too. (I didn't want to drive somewhere to fight the traffic and crowds by myself.)


They did some new fireworks I hadn't seen before... and I think the smiley-face ones were my favorite.

We didn't make it home until 11pm (what a long day) and CA was able to fall asleep in the gameroom while watching even more fireworks out our big window. What a fun way to drift to sleep.

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

We are the same! I got to bask in the 4th of July fun with the kids, without their dad! We skipped the fireworks all together! Maybe next year! You are such a good mom!!

Tobi said...

I'm so glad you had a great 4th!! I agree with you about the smiley face fireworks!!

Kira said...

I have never seen those smiley face ones before, how awesome!!! Glad you guys had fun, even though Dad had to work. Happy 4th of July!!!

M cubed said...

I think you guys had way more fun than we did :)

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...