Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's in the Apple Juice?

Here's a story for CA's journal. I was making him apple juice today and I was just about to stir it so it would all blend in... you know what I mean? Well, he was watching me with a very confused look and asked me, "what is that floating all around in there...POOP?" I looked at him and told him - of course it wasn't poop. I told him I would never put poop in his apple juice. It made me laugh to say that. And then, how could he think I would actually be mixing up poop in his apple juice? What kind of mother does he think I am? Where does he come up with these crazy things?

7 comments:

Tobi said...

I'm an evil Mom. I would have told him poop is an essential ingredient in making good apple juice. It puts hair on your chest!

kira said...

LOL!!! Seriously, the things you'll hear yourself saying sometimes sound so bizarre! ;) I should write some of them down too.

M cubed said...

that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. I'm totally laughin!! i have to tell Mason.

Sariah said...

This was great! Seriously, where do kids come up with these things?

Kaycee said...

Oh that little Caden! What kind of a mother ARE you? It's okay. My kids ask me ALL the time what's in their food. And since they are obsessed with the body right now (poop, stinkers, bum, etc.) I can't imagine what they are thinking!!

Skinner Family said...

Glad I have your blog address now. Oh so funny about apple juice!!!!

Aubrey said...

How funny! Thanks for the comment on my survivor blog. I was so tired and just woke up when I filmed that video, so yes, laugh on, but think of me when you're sleeping in rat poop someday. :) JK. What's your due date?

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...