Hey, I'm Maria, BJ's wife. That is too funny! Did it not stick out with your other baby? Mine has come out with all 3! I wish it did mean time was up! I need that right about now!
I hate to tell you this, but mine never really went back after Dax. Now, it's confused and not sure if it's an "inny" or an "outie"...It's the biggest reason why the belly button ring has not gone back in...Good Luck.
Gross! Just kidding! When I'm pregnant my belly button goes completely flat... you almost can't tell it's there. Our bodies are amazing things... You are GROWING another human right now. So nuts! Anyway, congrats on the button popping...
6 comments:
Hey, I'm Maria, BJ's wife. That is too funny! Did it not stick out with your other baby? Mine has come out with all 3! I wish it did mean time was up! I need that right about now!
Would you mind if I link your blog on ours?
I hate to tell you this, but mine never really went back after Dax. Now, it's confused and not sure if it's an "inny" or an "outie"...It's the biggest reason why the belly button ring has not gone back in...Good Luck.
Man, don't know that I really wanted to see that! Ha Ha
What an interesting picture!
Gross! Just kidding! When I'm pregnant my belly button goes completely flat... you almost can't tell it's there. Our bodies are amazing things... You are GROWING another human right now. So nuts! Anyway, congrats on the button popping...
lol! That's so funny that you put a pic of your belly button! A little disturbing!!!!! :)
Post a Comment