Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're Not Sick Of Each Other Yet


TO US

And we still love each other!

Well, we were able to enjoy our SEVEN YEAR annivesary this weekend.
We celebrated by heading out to a State Park an hour away from our house for some fun outdoors. We haven't been exploring in Texas yet and we were very pleased to find our new favorite camping spot! We went on a little nature hike. It was beautiful and wooded and shady - perfect for a pregnant woman and a four year old child. Adam mentioned how cool it would be to put a rope swing up...and then we spotted one! It was so fun. The lake was surprisingly warm. It was almost too warm, but we all loved it. Caden kept saying what a great adventure we were having. Adam took Caden across the lake in a small boat we brought and I met them on the other side. It was a great day and I didn't take enough pictures, but that gives us a good excuse to head back soon.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Frozen treats to keep us hydrated.

___________ YUM! _________

Red Icee Freeze Tongues!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a fun way to celebrate :) Can't wait to hear her name!

Kaycee said...

I am so jealous! I wanna go camping! You always look like you guys are having SO much fun! Maybe we'll move to Texas and have fun with you. What have we got to lose- right?!?!?

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...