Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Few Photos


Our Princess!
She's actually walking without a walker now!


Our crazy monkey boy!
He is doing great in school - reading and writing now!


My beautiful fall flowers from my husband.
He was helped while I was to and from the hospital after my dad's accident.


Her hair is growing!
And so is she ~ entirely too fast!

He would eat "marshmallow" cereal for every meal if I let him!
With a dagger as a spoon too!

I wouldn't trade this family for anything in the whole wide world!

 

8 comments:

The Incredible Bulks said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, but I'm glad that he is on the road to recovery. That car is unbelievable. You do have a cute cute family! I can't believe how much Caden looks like you and Ambree like Adam. Crazy. She is getting so big, time sure does fly!

Skinner Family said...

Glad I got the non private blog reminder today so I played catch up. What an accident? You are right about the movie UP... very surprising. Take care!

Ben~Mandi~ Ryker said...

I know all about that grumpy! Face welcome to my family pictures, Ben NEVER smiles!

The Anglesey Family said...

Wow Mindy...You're one HOT mama! I love your family photo

Rich and Brianne said...

Love her hair! You have a super cute family :)

Diane T said...

You are so wonderful and positive Mindy! What a wonderful mother, daughter, daughter-in-law, and wife you are. And you do have a wonderful family!!

Whit said...

Your kids are so CUTE! Ambree is so Beautiful just like her mama! Looks like things are going well for you I am so happy.

Tobi said...

Your kids are adorable. I love all your photos!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...