Saturday, February 9, 2008

ABCs About Me

Okay...a couple of people have tagged me. (Thanks Tobi, Cassidy, and Jessica.) I'm finally giving in and doing one. Enjoy.

ABCs About Me

A- Attached or single: Very Attached
B- Best Friend: My Husband
C-Cake or Pie: Cheesecake
D- Day of Choice: Monday – it starts our weekend
E- Essential Item: Camera
F- Favorite Color: Sage Green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither
H- Hometown: Hmmm…I don’t have one
I- Indulgence(s): Little Debbie Ho Hos, but I don’t get them too often because I eat them all in one day.
J- January or July: July for swimming
K-Kids: Caden
L-Life is incomplete without: Laughter
M- Marriage Year: 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 4 Brothers (I’m in the middle)
O- Oranges or Apples: Applesauce
P- Phobias or Fears: Noises in the dark when I’m alone
Q- Quote(s): “Tomorrow is fresh with no mistakes in it.” Anne Shirley
R- Reason To Smile: SO MANY! Most recently, Caden! He told me he’s proud of me (for getting him his breakfast).
S- Season: Any time it is 78 degrees…
T- Tag Six: Tasha and Jen and Kira
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Some people know this…but I love diagramming sentences!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Both
W- Worst Habit: My husband would say that it’s moving his things around so he can’t find them. (If he would just keep his stuff off my counters!) I will say it’s leaving my hair in the shower drain. (He'd agree with that one too. Ha ha.)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds…I’d rather see the gyno than the dentist!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Oh so many, but today I’m going with Belgian Waffles (topped with whipping cream) for breakfast, Rice and Seaweed for lunch, and Chicken fajitas for dinner!
Z- Zoo Animal You Love: Monkeys!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thank you for playing along!! you are eating seaweed for lunch??? Are you pregnant??

Tobi said...

I loved all your answers! Thanks for playing. This is a cool way to get to know people a little better.

Sariah said...

I loved your cheesecake and camera answers! Me too!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...