Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Freak Hail
Well, I got to experience hail for the first time since I've been here in Texas. It was kind of exciting. We didn't know if it would get to be golf ball size like the weather people warned it might, so we ran out to put our cars in the garage. It was hillarious. We got soaked. There was a river going down our street and the hail was SO LOUD! Of course the second we got our cars situated in the garage, it all died down and stopped. I guess our good weather run came to a halt. It's cold and windy today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...
2 comments:
Your story made me laugh! Of course as soon as you get soaking wet the weather dies down. Makes perfect sense right? Texas weather is downright freaky!
FUN FUN!!! It's still snowing here.
Post a Comment