(It's a rare treat when he's around.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...


6 comments:
is that a boat in the swimming pool? HA!!!!! :)
That boat in the pool looks like a great idea! Can't swim in it yet, but way to take advantage of the pool!
I can tell there is sun!
SO FUN!! Love the boat in the pool idea!
Great pictures! We are going to Colorado in March and my kids are already dancing in place to see their grandparents!!
I am just waiting for some new pictures, you said you had some.... HURRY UP!!
I want to live close to my family again!!! You are so LUCKY!! How are you??
Post a Comment