It's hard to believe it's February. Yesterday, the temps jumped into the 70s. We just couldn't let the day pass us by without some FUN in the sun!
We even had to change into short sleeve shirts!
The groundhog saw his shadow. That means six more weeks of winter for some...but for US, the weatherman said we might have about six more DAYS of winter. Ha ha. What a weird thing to say. I started laughing. But I hope what he said is true.
(You can never really trust the forecast here!)




4 comments:
Stop Bragging about your beautiful weather! I am so jealous!! Enjoy it for us!
I am loving this warm weather. My Mom visited from Denver this weekend. I think she was going to cry when it was time to head back to snowy Colorado. Keep posting all those cute pictures of your son!
I am so jealous of your weather!!! Caden is the cutest boy and so much fun :) Miss ya!
I'm so glad that y'all were able to enjoy the nice weather! We were holed up in the house with babies with the flu!
Caden looks like he had a lot of fun! Cute boy!
Post a Comment