Saturday, February 9, 2008

We Love The Zoo

Gotta love these nice weather days in February. We took advantage of it and went to the zoo with Grandpa! It's so great he gets to visit for a little bit. Caden had a blast at the zoo. He kept saying, "This is a really cool adventure, huh?" So fun!

8 comments:

Tobi said...

Fun! Which zoo did you go to? I hear that Waco has a pretty amazing zoo as well as Austin.

Kira said...

That is such a sweet photograph!!! LOVE IT! :) We've had some really warm days over here too ... sooooo nice. :)

M cubed said...

seriously I love that Caden. yum!

Sariah said...

What zoo did you go to? I haven't been to the Dallas Zoo, but have been to just about every other zoo in Texas! Crazy, huh!
I love how Caden is lovin' on his mama! Cute boy!

Jess said...

What a CUTE picture!!! I would love to take Hannah to the zoo, how fun is that!!!! I so want your weather, do you think you can send me some :) LOL Jess

Hotchills said...

I love your pics~ and Flamingos are so much fun, especially because of their color and legs~ *hubba hubba*

It's me~ Ivana~ =)

Looking forward to your blogs!

Anonymous said...

No jacket in February?! Lucky!!!

Maria, BJ, Isela, Ian, & Marcus said...

i have to learn how to work this comment thing!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...