Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthdays

We had two birthdays since my last post.
To my two favorite boys: I'm so glad you both were born!


AHHH! But I can't believe my baby turned FOUR!
He was most excited to blow out his FOUR candles!
(He was also so glad he was still a little boy. He had the idea he would all the sudden be a grown up when he turned four.)



We went to the park -



And to the lake where Caden surprised me and got soaked in the fun fountains!
(I didn't bring extra clothes...oops.)



What fun!

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Happy Birthday Caden! Where is that totally fun looking water fountain you took him to? My kids would just love it!

Mandi & Ben said...

Happy Birthday Caden!! We love you so much and we miss all you guys!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...