Saturday, April 19, 2008

Exhausted

WHEW, it's been busy around here. On the up side, my cute cousin came to visit so we've been out and about. Lots of walking, laughing, and driving (which I hate). But we got to have some fun new experiences here in Dallas. Here are our fun pictures...I haven't put any up in a while, so here's a bunch:

On the down side, the second her family left, Caden and I got sick. Out of nowhere (he had no runny nose, cough, fever, nothing) ...Caden woke in the middle of the night coughing like a barking seal and started having a REALLY hard time breathing. He also developed a fever. So scary to hear your child like that. I had an idea what it was, but worse things always run through your mind. In the morning, he had no voice and his breathing sounded horrible. I took him in to a doctor and promised him no shots. He got an x-ray and it turned out my first instinct was right - he has the croup. He's had it before. He got the nebulizer breathing treatment and a prescription for steroids (to take down the inflamation in his airways). They were going to give him a shot, but I asked if he could take it orally since I had promised him no more.

ANYWAY, he's doing better now, but still has a bad cough and runny nose. I'm suffering with a sore throat, congestion, and body aches. The morning sickness came back today. Bummer. Hopefully it'll leave again with my cold.

Other than all that, we are good. LOL. Just exhausted. I'll post our fun pics when I get the energy to find my camera. ;) The bed is calling me. GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...