WHEW, it's been busy around here. On the up side, my cute cousin and her family came to visit. Fun times! The pictures speak for themselves. Here they are:
On the down side, the second her family left, Caden and I got sick. Really sick.
{I'm so sick of being sick!}





9 comments:
You stole my picture!! I might have to charge you for that:) LOL Way cute Pics!!
Well, my mom TOOK that group shot picture so we own a piece of it. ;) I can't believe we didn't take more group pictures when we had the chance. Never enough pictures!
All the pictures are beautiful. I'm sorry that you and Caden are sick. That's no fun. I hope you both feel better soon.
Looks like lots of fun ... hope you are feeling better now!
These photos are so great and I love the scrapbook look...so creative!
Have I told you yet how much I miss you in Primary? Well I do, I really do! I can't wait until everyone gets feeling better at your house so I can see your cute family!
Love you, and again - great pics!
Uhhh...Mindy? It's been two weeks. When exactly were you going to blog again? Come on girl, dish it to me!
Mindy!!! I finally remembered that I saved your e-mail with your blog! And when I finally see you at church I didn't get a chance to talk to you on Mother's day. I have a blog too though not as cool as yours. You'll have to show me how to do this fun stuff so I can show Madison and Tatiana. I love all your pics and glad to hear you are eating and doing well.
Are you alive?
I LOVE LOVE YOUR scrapbook pages!
Post a Comment