Monday, April 7, 2008

Goodbye First Trimester...you will NOT be missed!


FYI - I am keeping food down for the most part now...so there is hope for me yet! I have good days and bad days. Waves of nausea still come and go...but at least they GO sometimes! We are really getting more and more excited now that I'm feeling a little better!

6 comments:

Tobi said...

Whoo-hoo! Keeping solid foods down how fun and exciting! I noticed during my second pregnancy that certain foods made me sick. Like fries. That was hard for me to give up!

I'm so glad that your starting to feel better.

Jess said...

So glad you are feelimg better!!! What is your due date??

Kira said...

YEAH!!! It's only going to get better & better from here! :)

Meisha said...

This is such good news! I hope it keeps up. Let me know if you need anything!

Whit said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for you, my first trimester seemed like it took FOREVER and so has the second one. Maybe it's pick up soon. I'm glad your starting to feel better too. Are you going to find out what your having?

M cubed said...

Can you hear me singing halelujiah!!!!!!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...