Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Believe It Or Not


We rang in the new year with family visiting from Alaska. Adam was able to take some time off work for the first time so we ventured out to Ripley's Believe It Or Not, the Wax Museum, and the Mirror Maze. It was such a fun day! We had a blast taking pictures, learning a lot of useless facts, and crashing into our own reflections.












4 comments:

Maria, BJ, Isela, Ian, & Marcus said...

that looks like it was fun! i've never gone to a wax museum before, i bet it's freaky for the kids!

Kira said...

YOU GOT A BLOG?!?!?!?!?! YEAH!!!! :)

Tasha said...

Love you! Love the blog! Love Everything!! I am shocked that Kenley is already one!! Time Flies, but now I think she is getting croup! I quit the Day Care because I am so sick of her getting sick and I have decided to quit the church too....only for the winter. Doc is worried that she is on the verge of getting RSV!!!

Jen said...

I finally get to comment on your blog! I wish Adam would have punched that Dr. Phil one. I HATE him. He is such a pompous ass...That doesn't stop me from watching his show though.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...