We can't believe our little guy became a SUNBEAM in Primary last week at church. It was a bitter-sweet day. I'm lucky that I get to keep an eye on him for part of the time while I play the piano for the kids. ...I never like to be that far from him!
We can't believe our little guy became a SUNBEAM in Primary last week at church. It was a bitter-sweet day. I'm lucky that I get to keep an eye on him for part of the time while I play the piano for the kids. ...I never like to be that far from him!
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
3 comments:
Yeah Caden ... great job singing such an awesome song! Hunter & Savannah give you two GREAT big thumbs up! And Mindy ... it doesn't get any easier letting them go. LOL. :)
Man, now that song is stuck in my head...Funny, it's the only thing I learned in church that stuck...
He is starting to look a LOT like Adam now!! What a little cutie!
Post a Comment