What cute pics.!!!!! They grow so fast and then you can't even remember the baby stage :( Both of my kiddos were happy surprises :)
That is just one AWESOME set of photographs! I love the one of the two of you! :) How did you get that adorable background???
Those pictures are so cute! Time just goes by too fast. I guess we just have to enjoy every minute
I found your blog on Rachelle Wilkinson's blog. Rachelle is my sister in law. I love the pictures of your son! How did you get that very cute background for your blog?
Post a Comment
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
4 comments:
What cute pics.!!!!! They grow so fast and then you can't even remember the baby stage :( Both of my kiddos were happy surprises :)
That is just one AWESOME set of photographs! I love the one of the two of you! :) How did you get that adorable background???
Those pictures are so cute! Time just goes by too fast. I guess we just have to enjoy every minute
I found your blog on Rachelle Wilkinson's blog. Rachelle is my sister in law. I love the pictures of your son! How did you get that very cute background for your blog?
Post a Comment