
It's been cold here, lately... but considering many of our friends and family are buried in snow... we haven't been complaining too loudly. We just count ourselves lucky that the temps are going to be in the 60s and 70s this week! We'll have to take advantage of it and head out to the park!
And just to brag about Caden...
He was so good in singing time today. He sang BOTH verses of the song they are learning in church. It was SO CUTE to see him singing away. I just LOVE his singing voice and his adorable little face. I kept getting distracted as I was playing the piano because I didn't want to take my eyes off him! When he was finished singing, he flashed me a thumbs up and blew me a kiss. We really hit the jackpot when we got this sweet boy!
He was so good in singing time today. He sang BOTH verses of the song they are learning in church. It was SO CUTE to see him singing away. I just LOVE his singing voice and his adorable little face. I kept getting distracted as I was playing the piano because I didn't want to take my eyes off him! When he was finished singing, he flashed me a thumbs up and blew me a kiss. We really hit the jackpot when we got this sweet boy!

5 comments:
Howdy, just in response, Cass's is cassidilla.blogspot.com. and thanks for the compliment!
It's so refreshing to hear about parents who are so obviously in love their children. Keep on bragging about Caden. I could listen all day.
He is the cutest thing ever! I want a little boy just like him:)
Caden is getting so big!!! I just can't believe that they are sunbeams :( They grow so fast, did I already say this?? I never sleep, so I should start by warning people that I might not make sence :)Don't ya just love blogging!!
Mindy, your blog is so cute! I love the layout you chose! You'll have to teach my your tricks somehow. Oh, and I found your blog from your comment you left on my blog. Hope you don't mind me droppin' in. I just wanted to check up on your cute self and DARLING Caden!
P.S. Where did the warm weather go tonight?
Post a Comment