Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do You Know The Muffin Man


We love muffins at our house! Caden insisted we make them today. I usually agree to make them on command because I get the awesome Betty Crocker kind ...you just need to add water. Can't get easier than that!
I turn my head for a second and look what happens...
...Save some for me!

3 comments:

Kira said...

That's an awesome idea to just the "add water" kind, then they can lick away to their hearts content with no problems! I love that you started this blog, so fun to see what you guys are up to! :)

Tobi said...

I used to love to lick the beaters when my Mom would make cookies! Good to know this time honored tradition is being carried on!

I am Chree-uz said...

Howdy Mindy and co.! How goes it? Me and Cass have a blog too...but her's is more of the "family affairs" thing haha. Good to see you are all doin well!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...