Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Sweet Little Dinosaur

Caden: Mom, I'm so lucky.

Mom: Oh yeah?

Caden: Mom, ask why.

Mom: Oh sorry. Why are you so lucky?

Caden: Because I have you. Now I need three kisses and a hug.

AS YOU WISH!

3 comments:

Kira said...

Oh my goodness ... if one of my little ones EVER looked at me and said that ... putty, I tell you, I'd be putty. :) Soooooo sweet! :)

Sariah said...

OH! Don't you love your little boyfriend?!?! Adorable!

M cubed said...

I LOVE CADEN!!

I'm sorry that he and Mason got into a fight in primary! what the heck?!! I hope they'll be BFF's again real soon.

ps...uhm this is the cutest blog design ever. why can't I be clever and creative?

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...