Thursday, June 26, 2008

Best Invention Of The Moment

So I have to tell you that I recently discovered the best invention ever ...I don't even know what it's really called, but I was given one and it has truly changed my life. THANK YOU! Ha ha.

I remember complaining when I was pregnant with CT that my skin started to feel as if it was being ripped from my ribs - muscle and all. I could have used one of these things then. Well those horrible pains have come back again with this pregnancy. I've been suffering for two days and then I remembered that I have a secret weapon. Anyway, I call it the baby/belly lifter - thingy. You put it round your pregnant belly, and Whalaa (how do people spell that word?). It totally helps give your belly the support it needs and eases the stretching and tearing feeling around your rib cage.


I recommend one to every pregnant woman in the world.

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Voila is how you spell it. It's french for "there you go!"

Jess said...

I want more belly shots!!!! Gotta love those belly bands :) So how are you feeling??? Before you know it your little girl will be here!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...