I love sunrises! Mornings are so peaceful, calm, and beautiful! This is the view I got from my backyard the other day. Of course the camera doesn't do all the colors justice, but this little stolen memory is better than nothing.
But that's not what this post is about. I finally decorated my upstairs bathroom! We've been in our house a whole entire year and the only thing in it was a trashcan and a clear shower curtain.
I think it looks so dang cute now with MONKEY and BAMBOO!
I love how it all came together, even though it wasn't a "set" ... in fact, the monkey on the towel was originally a potholder. (My mom sewed it on for me.)
Once again...the pictures don't really do it justice. Ha ha. But I love it.



6 comments:
Holy Cuteness! I love the monkeys. That's such a great theme for a little kids bathroom. If we ever came to your house my kids would never leave your bathroom. They are seriously in love with monkeys right now.
Love it!!! It looks so cute and I love the fact that yo made it fun for kids and grown-ups without using some of the tacky kids choices out there. :) CUTE!!!!!!!
cute! I tagged you by the way, check out my blog for the info:)
It's so cute! We just started painting our house too, so don't feel bad. It took me a year to get my husband to agree!!!
It was so fun being you guys today. I just love that Caden! Sorry I called him a stinker when he kicked the ball. I felt really bad after I said it and realized it wasn't funny when it came out of my mouth...like I thought it would be in my head. Dummy me.
That is so cute! You have done a great job!
Diane
I think that is great! I love bamboo and the monkey just fits! Good job on the decorating
Post a Comment