Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shout-Out

My grandparents are here visiting this week. It's so fun to be able to be here with them.

I don't know when I'll be able to make a post again so here's a shout-out to the people who commented on the last question I posed -thanks. It seems DON'T TELL is the way to go. Sorry ya'll...
But on the up side, now that I'm feeling so much better, the pregnancy is zooming by. It'll probably start to drag again, but for now it's nice.

Anyway...



I came across these adorable pictures on my Mom's computer.
I took these pictures last year!

Caden calls his Daddy his BEST BUDDY.
Here's an early shout-out to OUR NUMBER ONE SUPER HERO...
We wish you a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Great pictures! I love manly bonding!

Memories captured by Shelly said...

That is so cute! "His best buddy"

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...